What’s Included in the 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition Trim?
With the new 2020 model year, manufacturers all over the world always seem to bring in new additions and enhancements for their popular vehicles. To go along with the exciting new Pilot SUV, Honda is offering an exciting take on the new model with the Black Edition trim level. So, what’s included in the 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition trim?
Is the 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition Upgrade Worth it?
The new Black Edition trim being introduced for the 2020 model year is based on the 2020 Honda Pilot Elite trim level but with even more enhancements to both the interior and exterior. Here is a quick list of the new additions drivers can expect with the new Pilot:
- Exclusive Crystal Black Pearl exterior paint color
- Black Edition badges on grille and tailgate
- Black painted 20-inch alloy wheels
- Blackout treatments for the grille, headlight trim, side trim, door handles, window trim and fog light accents
- Red accent lighting on interior dash, doors and center console
- Red accent stitching on the front and second-row seats, door panels and steering wheel
- Black Edition logo on front seats and floor mats
Along with these enhancements, the 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition trim, of course, comes standard with Honda Sensing, a suite of innovative safety technologies. The convenient Honda i-VTM4 torque-vectoring all-wheel drive feature is also available with all-new Pilot trims.
Now that you know what’s included in the 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition trim, you can contact us at Miller Honda with any questions about the special model. Interested drivers can also keep up to date with our blog for the latest news and information about the newest Honda vehicles.